Zovirax Generic: Here’s What We Need To Know About This Antiviral Drug
The main ingredient of Zovirax, aciclovir, is an antiviral drug. Its action is aimed at suppressing infections caused by certain viruses that occur against the background of a weakened immune system. This drug can be used to fight:
- herpes simplex viruses (HSV);
- herpes zoster (varicella zoster virus);
- cytomegalovirus (CMV);
- cold sores.
If to apply it topically, acyclovir can treat herpes infections on the lips and warts (genital warts).
|Tablet Strength:||800 mg, 400 mg, 200 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.28 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Zovirax?
Zovirax Generic: How To Take?
Zovirax belongs to prescription drugs. Patients should not start taking this medicine without consulting a doctor or pharmacist. The dosage is also assigned individually. As a rule, depending on the diagnosis, the degree of complexity of the disease, the patient’s weight and age, the medical condition of the patient, the average dosage can be from 600 to 1000 mg per day (200 mg 3-6 times daily).
Zovirax can be taken with food or without it, but be sure to drink a large glass of water.
Possible Adverse Effects Of Zovirax
In cases when the recommended dosage has been exceeded, or with individual intolerance, the following side effects may occur:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Increased fatigue or general weakness;
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions;
- Rash, itching, urticarial;
- Kidney disorders;
- Liver disorders;
- Confusion hallucinations.
The complete list of Zovirax report side effects can be longer, but be sure to inform your doctor if you notice at least any of the symptoms from above.
Like any other drug, Zovirax has some contraindications for its intake.
- Zovirax is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to acyclovir or valacyclovir.
- Zovirax should be used with caution in dehydration and renal failure.
- Zovirax in tablets is not suitable for children under the age of 3.
What to know before taking Zovirax?
- It is important to drink plenty of fluids when you are taking this drug. Drink the amount of fluid recommended by your doctor. This is necessary for the proper functioning of the kidneys and this point is very important.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding patients should notify their doctor about this.
- The course of taking the drug must be completed in full in accordance with the recommendations of the attending physician or pharmacist.
- Taking this drug may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive or perform hazardous activities until you determine your body’s response to it.
- You should take a dose of the drug as soon as possible if you miss it. But you should not do it if there is little time left until the next intake. Never double the dose the next time you take it!
- Drug interactions: Zovirax has no serious interactions with other medicines, foods, herbs or vitamins. However, to be completely calm, it is better to tell your doctor about any of the drugs you are already taking or planning to take.
Zovirax Generic Online Over The Counter
Tags: cold sore cream, order online, herpes zoster, medical history, antiviral medication, affected area, times a day, genital herpes, generic acyclovir, medical advice, prescription medications, herpes viruses, generic alternative, buy zovirax cream, cream online, website is intended, immune system, online doctor, side effects, acyclovir cream